Feeling younger than you are is not weird, right? Actually, everyone should enjoy their lives. Research has shown that people who are more happy live longer than less happy people. So, how do you create a happy life?
Live your life like it is your last day
I think this is the easiest advice. The more you look at the future, the more unhappy you will become. That is because we human think with our unconscious part of our brain for 15% and later we rationalise our decision with the other 85% of our brain. The unconscious part contains the part where we make impulsive decisions, like standing in the row of a cashier and suddenly realising you needed some chewing gum. Oh, what a coincidence, there are some packages of chewing gum next to the cashier. The more you start to think with the 85% of your brain, the more reasons you will have to hesitate your impulsive choice.
The next important advice to live a happy life is to set goals and work on them. Goals can be very rewarding if you achieved it, but is can also be very upsetting if you can’t make it happen. So what is the secret between a successful goal and a less successful goals? Well the secret is to make long term goals and set smaller milestones to achieve the long term goal. For example, don’t just sit there, but start with writing a business plan if you want to become a successful entrepreneur. Think of a creative concept to work this out and don’t give up after the first few mistakes.
Being happy starts with your own perspective
The perspective which you have of yourself can be changed on different ways. The hardest part is to change the inside, the mental aspect, the core which makes you who you are. However, the physical part is easier to satisfy. You can start every day you want, just by living a healthy life or dressing yourself with the outfit you wanted. Another way to be happy about yourself is to do a facelift. There is also a possibility to do a thread lift if you are afraid for the big step you have to take to undergo a surgery. In Asia there is also a thread life in Malaysia. A thread lift treatment only requires 30 minutes and it is a much smaller change than having a plastic surgery.